Experience a day in the life of a Pharmacy student at UQ. Participate in hands-on lab activities, take a guided tour of the PACE facility, learn how the Pharmacy degree opens many doors for postgraduate study (particularly medicine) and enjoy a free BBQ lunch to mingle with lecturers, current students, and other like-minded students.
Who can attend?
- Secondary school students from QLD, interstate or international
- Mature aged students
- Careers advisors
- Teachers and principals
- Information session on the Bachelor of Pharmacy program at UQ
- Guided tours of the precinct and the world class facilities it has to offer
- Mini-lecture: A taste of Pharmacy
- Hands-on practical labratory experiment
- Question and answer session with our staff
- Meet the students: An interactive forum with our current students
- Showbags full of goodies and information to help you understand the degree
- A sausage sizzle on our fantastic BBQ deck