Jacqui graduated from UQ with a First-Class Honours degree in Organic Chemistry and a University Medal in 1990. Since that time she has held a number of positions in industry, government and academia in the fields of formulation, toxicology, drug analysis and pharmacy practice. Jacqui joined the School of Pharmacy in 2001 as a Research Officer. She moved into a full-time academic role in 2006.
Jacqui has taught into both clinical and pharmaceutical science courses in the undergraduate BPharm programs within the following curricular 'streams':
- Quality Use of Medicines
- Dosage Form Design
- Social Pharmacy
- Drug Discovery
- Metabolic Fate of Drugs
Jacqui has been on secondment to the Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences (HaBS) since 2015, where she has served as a Project Leader on the development of an interprofessional 'common course' for all first year HaBS students. HLTH1000 will run for the first time in semester 2, 2017.
She will resume a full-time academic role in the School of Pharmacy and commence coordination of PHRM4022 - Integrated Pharmaceutical Development 2 in semester 2, 2017.
- 2015 UQ Award for Teaching Excellence
- 2014 UQ Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences Award for Teaching Excellence
- 2013 UQ Vice Chancellor's Equity and Diversity Award (Team leader - SCRIPT)
- 2012 Unijobs Lecturer of the Year (Top 10 Lecturers at UQ)
- 2012 Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT) Award for Programs that Enhance Learning (Team leader - SCRIPT)
- 2011 Unijobs Lecturer of the Year (Top 10 Lecturers at UQ)
- 2011 UQ Citation for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning
- 2011 UQ Award for Programs that Enhance Learning (team award)
- 2010 Unijobs Lecturer of the Year (Top 10 Lecturers at UQ)