QLD Health requirements
What are the requirements for me as a pharmacy student?
Queensland Health has strict requirements for all Health Care Workers to ensure patient and worker safety.
Undertaking Experiential Placements at Queensland Health sites is an academic component of this program and will require you to:
- Comply with UQ's Immunisation Policy
- Comply with Queensland Health’s Essential Placement Requirements by completing the “Allied Health Student Training: A Guide for Students” and “Evidence Record of Allied Health Student Training” documents, including all Training Modules.
- Comply with Queensland Health’s Essential Placement Requirements by completing the “Student Orientation Requirements” (including but not limited to) the “Student Deed Poll” and "Student Orientation Checklist" documents. Note: If you are an International Student please complete the “Overseas Student Deed Poll”.
Note: By completing and signing the Queensland Health Orientation Checklist, you are agreeing to comply with the policies and requirements of the following areas while on a Qld Health placement:
- Blue Card and Criminal History checks
- Code of Conduct
- Cultural Diversity
- Immunisation and infection control
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Confidentiality, Privacy and Documentation
Enquiries regarding these forms should be forwarded to the School of Pharmacy Placements Coordinator:
- Email | firstname.lastname@example.org