As a student leader, you will be:
- sent regular emails to keep you updated on what is happening in the semester
- invited to “meet and greets” with your student leader and fellow new students, and
- connected with your fellow students.
To be a leader* you should have a passion for helping others, making a difference, and a dedication to enhancing the Student Experience for fellow Pharmacy students.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 5 and achieved at least 5.0 GPA in the previous semester
- Have completed at least one year of Pharmacy at UQ (full time or equivalent)
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) during your participation in the Student Leader Program
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have good spoken and written English
- Have a desire to help others
*UQ Advantage Points available
Leaders are required to complete at least 10 hours of voluntary work over one semester or 20 hours voluntary work over two semesters to be counted towards the Award.
Applications for 2017 student leaders have now closed.
If you wish to be a Student Leader, the Position Description is available here.
Applications should be directed to Vanessa King and include a resume and a short statement addressing the selection criteria.